New Bosch 1590 jigsaw with quick blade change

International Tool sent me an email showing Bosch's new 1590 jig saw. It has a quick release blade lever similar to Milwaukee's and several other improvements. Too bad it has a top handle.

anyone is looking for the old 1587, Menards currently has it on sale for $109 (ie. $130 - 16% bag sale).

Reply to
AL

FINALLY.....

The battery version has been out for a year or so... Now new Bosch owners will no longer be missing out on a feature that has been too long in the making. Ida bought it had they offered it 5 years ago, instead my Milwaukee got the nod. If I were shopping I would once again strongly consider a Bosch with this feature.

Reply to
Leon

The equivalent body grip model (I have one, it is sweet) is apparently not available in the USA. I woudl be gloating if I had bought mine cheap

- I will merely feel smug.

Reply to
Don Mackie

it at least at one time was. I suspect you could get one if you wanted to. I compared the two styles side by side and chose the top handle. Bridger

Reply to
nospam