needlework scroll frame

I am trying to find plans for a crosstitch/needlework scroll frame, and holder, I have failed.

Does anybody know where such a thing could be found?

Thanks..........

Reply to
john white

Try:

one example, or Google "tapestry stand" for a whole bunch.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Other than extending the near dowels with handles to make it easier to stretch, that design worked for three sewing types I built for. I have also seen them with ratchet holders versus the kerf/wing nut setup. Classier looking, as it's all wood.

Reply to
George