need week long class

Am interested in a week long class on a number of woodworking topics such as furniture building, finishing, or other topics. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Cliff

Reply to
harley

American Sycamore Retreat.

and Dana are very nice folks and you will have an enjoyable visit.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Take a look at Jeff Lohr's web site.

Dick L.

Ron Hock

Reply to
nospambob

Skilled in routing, jigs & fixtures, contemporary furniture making, woodworking. Had and do have many students from all over. Lessons one-on-one, 7 days, as the student wants and can afford. Southern California. Caliber and nature of study at the

address.

****************************
Reply to
pat

You might consider either of these (no relation or connection to either except I know a few of the instructors):

John C. Campbell Folk School in Brasstown, NC

Institute in Atlanta, GA

PCProffitt

One of the fellows works the woodshows -- that's how I found them. They=20 sure have a nice location...

R. Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20 who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Reply to
WillR