Need to find Humidor Plans

I am intrested in making me a Humidor that can hold around 200+ cigars. Does anybody know where I can get plans to build one? I currently have one that I had built that holds 75 cigars but it is getting to small. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
<jovillo

Why don't you just scale up your existing one? Make it longer and taller, maybe add a shelf.

Reply to
Saudade

Scale up what you already have built, OR use the principles in the smaller humidor and let your imagination go wild

Have planned to build a LARGE cabinet style humidor in the near future, and the core construction details are just the same as on a smaller one

John

holds 75

Reply to
John Crea

Try:

They have pictures with dimensions and descriptions.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Orr

Go find the issue of Fine Woodworking from about 5 years ago that provided a great article about building a humidor. I don't remember the capacity of the one in their plan, but if it is too small, you can scale it up.

glenn

built that holds 75

Reply to
Glenn de Souza

Yes, in fact, we can all look up every question we have on google, so I guess everyone should shut up with all your questions!

Reply to
Larry Bud