Looking for plans on building a dresser

I am looking for plans on how to build a dresser for my daughter. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
MUSTANGS7981

I think it was snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM who stated:

You mean like

?

Or

?

I made their mate:

and it worked out really well. In fact, it was my first foray into woodworking, but not my last. Someday when I get a round tuit, I will make some of the matching pieces. If for no other reason than to do more work with cherry; I *love* that wood!

-Don

Reply to
Don Fearn

snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM wrote: > I am looking for plans on how to build a dresser for my daughter.

I'm using Norm's NYW plan as a guide for a chest of drawers I'm in the process of finishing right now.

Made the following modifications:

Added dust covers between each drawer.

Added another set of half width drawers.

Used hard maple and birch ply.

HTH

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I made this one (my own plans) for my son:

can see the how it was constructed from some of the photos on the page.

Reply to
Stoutman

Thu, Nov 16, 2006, 6:22pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM doth claimeth: I am looking for plans on how to build a dresser for my daughter. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Looking, or asking?