need spinning wheel plan

I'm still looking for a suitable spinning wheel plan. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
shawnee

On 22 Jul 2003 17:51:27 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@socket.net (shawnee) pixelated:

Suitable for whom and for what? I love all the time and detail "you people" put into your requests for info.

It takes the people who would help "you" four times longer to pick that info outta ya than it would for you to go to

and type in "spinning wheel plans" to see if they could point you to whatever the hell you wanted.

P.S: That search gives 41,500 results in 0.41 seconds. Do you think just MAYBE you could find something in that number of hits?

P.P.S: The aforementioned (toned-down) rant was brought to you by the 4,000 of "you people" who preceeded you, Shawnee. Don't take it too personally. ;)

P.P.P.S: Don't forget to add "free" on Google if you want it.

---------------------------------------------- Never attempt to traverse a chasm in two leaps

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Wed, Jul 23, 2003, 4:20am (EDT+4) jake@di\/ersify.com (Larry=A0Jaques) spoketh: Suitable for whom and for what?

Bravo. Well put.

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT