Need Parts Supplier

I just picked up a Jet JWS-34L shaper without any spindles, need a source for spindles, collet adapters, MANUAL, and other possible missing parts. Anyone have a good source for replacment parts?? Thought I got a good deal, but getting these parts might male it a wash.... :(

SteveA

Reply to
SteveA

Tried Jet?

**
**

B A R R Y

Try Jet or your Jet dealer. Parts like that are not usually available from third party sources.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Macco Equipment Co? - 3129 Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis, IN? - (317) 248-1444 I work @ Woodcraft in Indy, this is where we send customers, they are great to work with and have a mail order.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Macco Equipment Co? - 3129 Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis, IN? - (317) 248-1444 ?

Reply to
Ken

Macco Equipment Co? - 3129 Kentucky Ave, Indianapolis, IN? - (317) 248-1444

I work for Woodcraft in Indy and we send customers to Them they have a mail order.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Helpful information, but there's no need to post an answer to each individual person in the thread.

Reply to
B A R R Y