need manual for Elu RAS1251

Anybody know where I can find one?

Reply to
deadlock

site is pretty neat. Wonder how they make any money. Anybody ever donate to this or other sites? I've thought about it for few blogs I read but never made a donation.

Reply to
RayV

The link I already posted is just a parts breakdown. Try contacting B&D and see if the can email or mail you a manual if you need one.

RayV

a thought that the DeWalt DW720 will have a manual pretty much relevant given that the 720 is essentially a rebadged RAS1251.

Reply to
deadlock