Need lathe video for curous 3 1/2 year old

Jeepers.

My 3 1/2 year old is curious as to how the post at the foot of our stairs was turned. I tried looking for videos online and got a ton of basically everything else.

Anyone know of a place I can show him such a thing in action online?

Thanks

Reply to
Thomas G. Marshall

google lathe under video

I turned up almost 1700.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Lobby Dosser said something like:

{self administered dope slap} Thanks. I had completely forgotten that google has a video section (keyed into you tube now too).

I was doing generic searches.

Reply to
Thomas G. Marshall

Hey Tom... I'm assuming that you don't own a lathe (correct me if I'm wrong) so now would be the time to convince the wife that you should buy one. Tell her it has nothing to do with you buying big boy toys... it's for "educational" purposes! May as well get that young'un started down the road... (chuckle).

Let us know if she falls for it!

Cheers

Reply to
toolman946 via CraftKB.com