Need info on a Jet Table Saw

I just picked a used JET table saw for next to nothing but I cant find any information on it. The model number is CTAS-150 and the stock number is 708519. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
JS

I would presume they have old gear user manuals available altho I don't have any Jet-branded stuff so haven't looked specifically...

--

Reply to
dpb

Actually, all the information that you really need is on the saw.

1) What size of saw blade (probably 10 inch) 2) What is the motor rating? 3) What kind of fence? 4) Right or left tilt ? 5) Is it a contractor or cabinet saw?

Somebody else will need to tell you about how old the saw is. Saws really rarely wear out unless they are used in a shop. For example, my Sears saw is over 50 years old and going strong. All that wears out are bearings, and they can be replaced. Jim

Reply to
Jim