Need help with Holz Herr 1203 panel saw

Any one have experience adjusting the carriage of a HH 1203? I worked out most of the problems except the top bearings for the carriage. I finally have the cut square but the 4 bearings on the side of the upper track are not right and are not adjustable. Max

Reply to
max

A classic. I suggest you try

and find the pertinent forum and ask there. A great bunch of people contribute there. I got 146 hits on your type of equipment.

0?0

Rob

Reply to
Robatoy