NEED HELP

HI I'M SORTA NEW HERE BUT I NEED HELP I GOT 3 -4X4 POSTS ABOUT 4 FT HIGH WHAT I WANT TO DO IS MAKE A FENCE WITH THE POSTS AND 2X4'S ITS GOING AT THE END OF A CEMENT SLAB IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE I DO NOT WANT TO DIG HOLES AND PUT THEM IN I'D LIKE TO SOMEHOW ATTACH THEM TO THE CONCRETE OR CEMENT DOES ANY BODY HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR ME I REMEMBERED SEEINGTHESE THINGS THAT YOU BOLT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POLE AND POUND IT INTO THE GROUND IT LOOKED SOMETHING LIKE THIS |____| | | | | | | | AND WAS MADE OF STEEL

Reply to
jero7

You'll have a tough time anchoring the 4x's very securely to the concrete with just about anything I can think of. I'd suggest diggingin the dirt, planting, and some post concrete with a little water around the 4x4s. Good luck. Tom > snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Tomeshew