Need Dovetail Jig That Can Do Half-Blind and Through-Dovetails

Tom, whoops, sorry!!

I DID mean it. I have enuf experience to know how every completed project is a mass of errors, yet everybody ELSE thinks its lovely!

:-) :-)

This above is serious, man :-)\\James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Reply to
brocpuffs

I think by 'standard', they mean size (14°)... I originally thought a through Dovetail was a standard dovetail, but there are so many different dovetails, I doubt standard means through. I think standard means size/shape (14°) possibly?

Reply to
Eldon