Shellac question: used solvent

Okay, so I've been shlacking a buncha stuff, and the solvent jar is now about half as dark as the 1.5 lb cut of orange on the other jar.

I know I can probably use this as a spit coat, right?

What do you s'lackers do with the stuff?

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I give it to the local wineos to make their teeth shiny and their breath smell nice.

The stuff I'm not using as a spit coat anyway.

It's time to get a new cleaning jar, BTW.

Reply to
Silvan

Probably

Test it first.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Note I said "solvent jar" and not "cleaning jar"... ;-)

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone