Need a Stanley 40?

I stumbled across a podcast series that was a lot like peanuts, I couldn't watch just one. (This probably says more about me than I want any psychakesist to know)

They were all interesting, in their own way, then there was this one:

really surprising thing is, it actually works.

Hey, a fun project for $9.99, who could resist, right?

Deb

Reply to
Dr. Deb

Thanks, Deb. Fun vids.

-- We are always the same age inside. -- Gertrude Stein

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
lektric dan

Dan, read the post!!

Of course it does not work. But the modification does, and THAT is what the post was about.

Deb

lektric dan wrote:

Reply to
Dr. Deb

============================================================================ I did the same thing with a Buck Brothers plane I got from Lowes. Tuned up and blade reground. Tried it out. Works great, or so it did 15 years ago. It's been sitting on the shelf that long.

Reply to
CW