Need 3/4" dowel center

I need four 3/4" dowel centers for a project I am doing. Does anybody know where I can get them? I searched with multiple search engines and can't come up with anything.

I have to mark where 3/4" dowel holes in 4 legs meet the bottom of a seat. Is there another way?

Please help,

Preston

Reply to
Preston Andreas

Initially drill smaller holes, the size of the dowel centers you have, to mark the locations. Then enlarge the holes to 3/4".

Nova

Not what you're asking for, but this

will mark the center of your dowel. Maybe you mark your dowel center, drill a hole in the end of the dowel, insert a nail or other sharp pointy object and mark the dowel centers that way.

todd

Reply to
todd