Music stand

Hi. I'm looking for a music stand plan (suitable for a saxophonist). If possible, I would like to build a stand having adjustablilty and mobility features. Any suggestion or idea will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

C. Dubois

Brian

On 18 Jun 2004 05:44:33 -0700, dubois snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (k) calmly ranted:

For holding sheet music or holding the sax? By mobility, do you mean lightweight or on wheels?

Roy Underhill has a walnut music stand plan in his book "The Woodwright's Apprentice".

's a nice mahogany reading stand: only 4,800 pounds sterling.

free music stand plans

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day --

Ending Your Web Page Angst.

Reply to
Larry Jaques