MS software

  1. Visit
    start: address in: norway / city: haugesund
  2. end: address in: norway / city: trondheim
  3. press "get directions"
Reply to
Bob Martin

Oh God! Deliver us from MS...

Reply to
Ed Clarke

That is certainly a roundabout route. Oddly, reversing the start and end results in a rather direct route. skritch skritch, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

LOL!

Reply to
Larry Bud

Also does this if you put in Telemark, Norway as the end point... that was the closest one I could use to get this wacky result.

Reply to
Larry Bud

On 21 Jan 2005 15:29:50 GMT, the inscrutable Ed Clarke spake:

Oops, that first leg is a doozy!

Hey, they missed going through Warsaw, Kiev, and Helsinki on the way.

- Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.

Larry Jaques

That is the "Scenic Route"

Reply to
Bill Davis Jr