Most useless power tool you own?

Power painter in one hand, 4-inch brush in the other to spread it out.

The secret to getting some value from this painter is to add the

12-inch nozzle extension. The extension seemed to smooth out the pulses from the pump, resulting in significantly less drip and a somewhat useable spray pattern. I bought the extension to paint the overhand without a ladder.
Reply to
Thomas Kendrick

Hey! My busia (grandmama) was a Potryzbowski! My Grandpapa was part Trepczyk (although he never admitted it).

The word "whiskey" is derived from the Gaelic. The Irish invented it themselves.

This would seem to prove the opposite--that the Irish are smarter than the Poles. Nah.

I like this woman.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

I'll go with male ego/stubborness/machismo--whatever.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Why? Really.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Lotsa good, solid, pragmatic answers. You guys are so great. Sob.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Want another one?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Joe Wells wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com:

I keep meaning to throw mine away, but as I get near the trash can my feet feet slow down and I start to shake and I just can't throw the useless POS away. I must need a 12 step program. Hank

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre

He wasn't Canadian, was he? Didn't they used to use 50Hz power?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Yeah, but delta, or wye?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Ugh. Got _another_ one this year. If it was self-leveling an accurate, great, but I'm sorry, you can't tell me that this

4 inch long thing with a little vial is going to be accurate enough for the whole length of a room.
Reply to
Dave Hinz

But...that's what the laser-sight on the Glock is for. Dual-purpose too, in the case of certain pest animals.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

If he doesn't, then you can email me, Mike. It needs some work, I'm told by a friend here that it's a fan inside that's squealing.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Hi, my name is Dave, and I can't throw away old tools. (hi Dave) It's been over 3 weeks since I tried to clean up my shop, and all I got done was this agreement thing with Silvan about picking up a number of items each time I went in there - so I'm avoiding the shop.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I'm not sure about that, Mike. Cheap/bad tools are their own punishment.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Ohhhhhhh... I have one....

A electric power washer that my mother-in-law bought me from Walmart. It wouldn't wash the hub caps on my truck, little less concrete.

I believe the machine is actually ashamed of it's self.

I am ashamed to throw it away and actually disappoint another person with how terrible it really is. I would never be allowed in the dump again.

Henry St.Pierre wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

No thanks :) ... The postage (Brisbane Australia) would exceed even lits price! Besides, nowadays what I cant do with my new Ryobi, I do by hand! :)

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

I gotta go with the rotozip again...

2nd place would be this cheap skil sawz-all hybrid thing that moved too slow and had no power.
Reply to
mark

Robatoy wrote in news:design-483E50.08194612012005 @nr-tor01.bellnexxia.net:

Screwed up my shoulder and elbow enough to cost me 6 months of golf, due to the tendenitis. It's still around here somewhere, but I put it in the box of tools designated as the ones the kids can use and loan out.

Should have just chucked it...

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Not true about tools. Wives relate everything to clothing! Ain't true for mens clothes either.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

LOL! Junk-don't-haulics Anonymous.

Reply to