More Xmas Stuff: Folding Stools

I finished the dozen or so shabby-chic shaker trays (and mentioned here a little while ago) and gave out two already. Now I'm cobbling together some more folding stools. It's been about 2 years since I've built any. Here is where you can see how they are made and get FREE, full sized drawings.

Not the fine furniture you get used to seeing here but nice for cheap gift.

I just got through cutting out leg and seat batten stock from some 2 by 4 rough, pine packing crating. People that visit my shop or stop by take home a stool and I gave out my last complete one a week or so ago. I plane down the 2 x 4(shown below the festive container) to 1 1/2 " then slice them into

3/4" strips for the legs(shown on top.)
Lawrence L'Hote