More climate stuff

You may recall that I quoted a Matt Ridley article in the Times about climate stuff - "hockey stick" in particular. There has been an exchange of letters in Le Temps about this, and I found this site:

which may be of interest to readers.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I love this bit: "Briffa further claims that his research was validated by the inquiry chaired by Sir Muir Russell. Yet Sir Muir did not even attend the only interview with academics at the University of East Anglia on the Hockey stick. Nor did the panel interview critics of the UEA group. Nor did the Muir Russell panel even ask Briffa and Jones about their destruction of documents to evade FOI requests. The inquiry did not explore, let alone endorse, the specific data sets in question."

Reply to
MattyF