More traffic from Oz, UK?

They are missionaries sent to enlighten you.

*********************

They were mainly all prisoners sent to a deserted island

Reply to
George W Frost

snipped-for-privacy@hd10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...

Don't need to. Surrounded by the buggers.

Runcorn, here :-)

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps country.

Reply to
Aardvark

snipped-for-privacy@hd10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...

I hate to tell you, but there's no such thing as a 'British accent'. ET has an upper-class Southern English accent, probably perfected during her time at drama school.

Reply to
Aardvark

"Phone Home!" didn't sound too British....

Reply to
Robatoy

So who has a non-upper-class Southern English accent then? Tony Robinson?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Yeah, I should have said dialect, but you knew that.

Reply to
willshak

ET had an alien accent.

------------

Reply to
Josepi

---------------------------------- How many people in OZ these days?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

One less with Mr Pounder gone, Lew.

Reply to
George W Frost

The Queen.

**********

Or Elton John ??

Reply to
George W Frost

----------------------------------- "George W Frost" wrote:

-------------------------------------- About what I expected from the product of a syphalitic gang bang.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

22 million. Which multiplied by 10 to give the same 220million as the US, gives Australia an equivalent external debt of - let me see, careful, the head might explode, ah yes - $4 billion. Whoop-dee-doo, that must put it in the same crap bond status as the US of A? Surely!...
Reply to
Noons

More than 300 million Yanks these days.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Isnt it around the 15 million mark?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Learn to spell 'syphilitic', please.

There is nothing more revealing than a person using a Big Word, they have only ever heard, never read, and certainly never written before.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Australia Is a boring place to live. But they have huge mineral and fossil fuel reserves.

---------------------- Are they radioactive? I used to work for a geophysical survey company many years ago and they found huge copper deposits in Oz but they were worthless due to the radioactivity. Art

Reply to
Artemus

More like worth three times as much. Uranium is often found in copper ore deposits.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Dont knock it..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

As someone said, it's a huge mine with a country attached.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Oh, I'm quite sure that is going to reduce 2.5 trillion to a few cents...

Reply to
Noons