More old planes

True enough, but it's function seems to be making narrow grooves (there are 5 blades of different widths) within maybe 1.5" of an edge. That doesn't seem too exotic to me, at least before table saws and routers were common. A table saw is still pretty "uncommon" in my shop.

Reply to
Greg Guarino

You might have more fun if you become a "malcontent". With all due respect, there must be some project that would help take you out of the comfort zone that you're in? Your wood supply sounds very-nicely organized. Until you get unsatisfied, it's going to be difficult for anyone to assist you! Don't let that keep you from posting though. I feel confident the group can help you find something.

Reply to
Bill