Modern dining table plans

Anyone know of any available plans for a modern-style dining table?

Thanks

Reply to
richard

Wed, Sep 14, 2005, 11:41am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@moster.net burbled: Anyone know of any available plans for a modern-style dining table?

Yes.

However, you didn't say if you're willing to pay, or if you're so cheap you just want free plans. But, as you also didn't bother to say what your idea of a "modern-style" dining table is, I'd suggest you google.

JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.

Reply to
J T