Does anyone know of a web site or just someone with fairly good insight to how to attach a dining room table top with pedestals to a pair of table slides? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks FredG

Reply to
Fmg

You might try the customer service guys at tablelegs.com

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Typically a board is bolted to the top of each pedestal and the fixed portion of the slides are then attached to the ends of these boards (spanning the two pedestals). The table top is attached to the slides in the usual manner.

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

I built one many years ago and am thinking about how I did it.

I think there were 2x2 fixed rails on the top of the table frame. There was a corresponding channel on the bottom of the table top(two rail pieces separated the proper distance). There was a small wood piece screwed on top of the channel pieces which served to keep the table top from tipping off the rails.

RonT

Reply to
Ron Truitt

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Reply to
jhewitt

all you have to do is look at a double pedestal table with leaves and your question is answered . It's not that hard is it ?

Reply to
mike hide