Moderating rec.woodworking

Your admission of blatant partiality is duly noted

Reply to
Andy Dingley

" snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Yes they are equal. You have the equal right to go piss up a rope if you don't like what's going on here.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Go away. Go far away. Go far away and never return

You're welcome

Reply to
Joe C.

Bob, I've lead the effort to create something like 4 newsgroups. I also ran a poll about splitting this newsgroup (ok that was several years ago), and I can tell you this....

Your proposal will fail

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Another control freak heard from. Or are you just a troll?

Didn't we just go through this not two months ago? It fell on its ass, just like this will.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Yeah, right. Funny how there's no mention of that over there...

Folks, this is a troll. Somebody's trying to stir the pot here, or stir up trouble for the *real* Robert McClenon, or both. Let's just let this thread die, shall we?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Why would you want to stick you nose into something that you do not participate in??

For get it.

" snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Leon

Moron.

" snipped-for-privacy@veriz>

Reply to
Leon

I suspect that the NAN had to impose a ban because of people like you.

" snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Leon

Aw. Couldn't we argue just a little bit over whether he's a conservative troll or a liberal troll?

Reply to
s2s

Just got our MBA did we?

Reply to
Mike G

Go Play Far...

Reply to
Schroeder

Absolutely a Liberal Troll. You know the type, they want to take care of EVERY BODY.

Reply to
Leon

So long as you're not the moderator I'll think on it. I'd rather put up with the OT crap, which is easily deleted. Like sorting through junk regular mail, it's now instinctive and on automatic, and takes seconds. This troll topic is on that list now.

Reply to
Guess who

Just one comment to say you're dead right there. Notice how they put out the bait then vanish?

Reply to
Guess who

YES! YES! YES!! COOL!

naaa WGAF

Reply to
Robatoy

This is a joke, right?

Reply to
Mike Granby

" snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net" wrote in message

Well thanks Robert. About time someone stepped up and took action. As you can see, some of the guys here are not nice. Not my fault, I've often said, "guys, you gotta be nice'. Sometimes I've said "guys, you gotta stop posting off topic stuff here." They just don't listen to me but I'm sure they will listen to you. You've got a lot of charisma.

Will you be needing as assistant? We could do this together. Maybe get uniforms. Yeah, uniforms with brown shirts and a logo. We can get business cards and have a title after our names. You can be the head monitor. In some languages that would translate to "monitor of the head". Catchy huh?

Whattuya think? Damn, this is exciting.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Definitely a conservative Troll, wants to deny access to all but a select few.

BTW, I think you were far too kind earlier when you called him a moron.

TWS

Reply to
TWS

OK everybody, lets use the above email addreses to tell Robert where to go.

Reply to
TaskMule