Mitre Saw Selection Help

I have a 12" Bosch, which is great, but need a small one that is not so heavy. What's your recommendation for one of the cheap 8-10" ones? Wilson

Reply to
Wilson

WW Journal , August 2006 did a review of all chop saws < $300.

Reply to
Tom

I Have the DeWalt DW703, have been very satisfied thus far.

Reply to
Chris

Wilson,

Three years ago I needed a chop saw for one of our jobs. We did not have a lot to spend so I bought the Delta from Lowes that is priced under $100.00 I thought I would upgrade at a later date but I realized an upgrade would mean more weight. The Delta is very light and more than accurate enough for our home repair business. It is also a compound miter saw.

Craig

cm