Miter Blade Advice

I have a 12" DeWalt compound miter saw and would like to purchase a good quality blade for finish cuts. I'm considering the Freud LU85R012 and the Forrest CM12806115 Chopmaster. Does anyone have any recommendations one way or the other?

T. Lorman

Reply to
Tom Lorman

I have a Chopmaster and love it. You might also want to check out Ridge Carbide.

Reply to
Bernie Hunt

Not 12", but I have Freud's 10" "Ultimate Cutoff Blade" (which I think is the LU85) and I can't imagine how any blade could be better. Glass smooth cuts with it.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod