minor tool gloat

Used my Canadian Tire Master Card points and got a Dewalt 682K biscuit joiner and an 18 volt drill with spare battery, total cost $25 Cdn. As long as I pay the card every month it's free tools every so often.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Gibson

That ain't so minor, Rick. First, how do you pay your bills every month?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

I'm retired I have no choice if the mony is not in the bank it doesn't get bought. Got ourselves into deep ka ka about 10 years ago with debt and won't go there again. Best part of that deal was I used the card to pay the $25 and got points for the normal full purchase price of the tools.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Gibson