Milw. Vintage Orbital Sander

Found this at a garage sale for a dollar. I don't find much on eBay or Google for a value. The model is 6006. Is it worth much?
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/MilwSndr_zpstqecwvzq.jpg
On Jun 23, 2017, Bob Villa wrote

Bob,
You will get more response if you use a different photo posting site - this one insists that one disable adblocking. Sorry - no can do - would unleash a deluge.
Joe Gwinn
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:13:29 AM UTC-5, Joseph Gwinn wrote:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/y8cy82hf
On 6/24/2017 11:25 AM, Bob Villa wrote:

I have used https://postimage.io/ no ads I won't go to Tinypic or photobucket because of the ads and crap.
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:13:29 AM UTC-5, Joseph Gwinn wrote:

https://s23.postimg.org/qobrg6wa3/Milw_Sndr.jpg

It is a half sheet finishing sander. I have one made by PorterCable long ago; it is a most excellent machine. They are occasionally available on ebay and now sell for around $150 and up which is more than the original price. If your machine functions in an equivalent manner, it could be worth the same; trouble is, the PC 505 has a reputation, yours does not AFAIK. https://www.ebay.com/b/PORTER-CABLE-Finishing-Detail-Sanders/43594/bn_7835126
On Fri, 23 Jun 2017 18:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

worth is in the eye of the beholder
but really if it works and you can use it then maybe it is the best deal ever
are you in the business of buying and selling or just trying to appease a case of buyer remorse
a bad case if you spent only a dollar
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:05:54 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:

The tag said "poor condition $1"...how could there be any remorse? I'll start my own tool museum if nothing else!
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 11:04:09 -0700 (PDT)

that is funny and i wonder if it went unsold and the price made it all the way down to 1 buck
usually you only put a sign up for poor condition if the price is higher
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 4:57:22 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:

...you're putting too much thought into this. This was a 2-day garage sale and the 1st day. I don't think the old feller wanted to shaft anyone, plain and simple.