Message for brian l about delta mortiser

Brian -

My emails to you got kicked back, even tho' I removed nospam and x.. Anyway, yes, any info you can provide on the Delta 660 mortiser would be appreciated. Delta said it was for sale in Canada only, and that the "wiring" "might" be different. tegstools.com only shows the other two delta mortisers, not the 660. I have been leaning toward the General Int'l benchtop unit, unless I can in fact, get more info on the 660... I'd love to have the big powermatic, but can't justify 800 bucks...

Any info would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance!

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead

John:

My emails to you are bouncing back too - something about not recognizing the domain splitner.sbcglobal.net. So much for technology.

I posted a note and a picture on the alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking newsgroup. I had to shrink the pic to 260kb so that it wouldn't take up too much space over there. Once we figure out this problem, hopefully I can email you detailed version so you can zoom in and look at whatever you need to see.

Brian

snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
Brian L