GI mortiser query for David Eisan

David -
Hi there! Well, I have a mess of mortises to cut, and have decided to get a benchtop mortiser... I've been looking at the Delta and the General Int'l, and am leaning toward the GI unit.
Wood magazine *just* came out w/a review of benchtop units and gave two GI mortisers some good marks - they reviewed the 75-050M1 and 75-050T, the difference in the two being that the head on the latter unit tilts for making angled mortises. When I saw that, I said "SOLD!" General's tilting head mortiser w/a sliding table is 800, and that's a bit rich for my tastes at the moment.
The kicker, of course, is that *Nobody Knows* about the "T"... It isn't on General Int'l's website, and calling the 3 General Dealers in my neck of the woods, they haven't heard a thing about a 75-050 with a tilting head - they all refer me to the larger 75-075... so...
The review in Wood Mag had TWO separate General Int'l mortisers, bigger'n God's Ass, but damned if I can find one. They had it listed for $340, street price. If you can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. A DAGS comes up empty..
Thanks in advance!
John Moorhead Lakeport, Northern Calif
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.