Medford Tools and Supply ?

Has anyone done business with Medford Tools and Supply Inc. in Medford, Oregon? I am interested in any comments. Hoyt W.

Reply to
Hoyt Weathers

They are the BEST

Reply to
bellaivorie

Yes, they are the BEST. Hoyt W. is a tard.

Reply to
kirkwimer

They are a great company. I've noticed Hoyt W. posting this question on several forums? Whats up Hoyt? Are you the same Hoyt who was arrested for child abuse? If so, I really don't think your opinion on machinery or equipment really matters.

Reply to
kirkwimer

Ditto. I've been there 3 times and left with what I needed each time. Things are fairly priced and they carry quality stuff. They're only

30 miles from me, too.

-- Make awkward sexual advances, not war.

Reply to
Larry Jaques