McCartney Mfg. Co. shaper

anyone ever hear of this manufacturer? i picked up a model Mack 100 shaper made by them. it looks to be pretty heavy duty. the strange thing is that the table moves up and down, and not the spindle. i never saw a shaper like this.

andy b.

Reply to
hamrdog

The discussion of a Mack shaper came up on the OWWM forum a while back and it pretty well died fast onna 'count of no one had a clue.

Got pictures you can upload to the OWWM Web site? Feel free to pass them along to me and I'll do it if you aren't interested. Otherwise feel free to join up and try there (the OWWM).

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

consider yourself clued. :-)

i'll take a few pics tomorrow and attempt to upload them to OWWM. i checked there prior to posting here and as you said, there seemed to be no info on these things.

andy b.

Reply to
hamrdog