Manufacturers Index Site??

I used to have ( but now can't find) the address of a website that was sort of a great big index of the sites of manufacturers/wholesalers of just about anything you might want to buy from hardware, electrical, fixtures, paint etc etc etc.

It allowed a keyword search of whatever you might be looking for. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I was a great site for finding that odd thing or stuff not normally forund at the borg.

Pat..

Reply to
Patrick Fischer

Are you referring to the "Thomas Register"?

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova

That's it Jack!!! Thanks! I lost a hard drive on my old computer and the links went with it. Just couldn't remember the name.

Pat..

Reply to
Patrick Fischer