Manger Puzzle

I googled this but with no luck. Several years ago, at a craft fair, I saw a manger scene that was cut out of one piece of wood. The figures of the nativity all fit into the middle of the manger itself which was basically in the shape of a house... peaked roof, square sides. Does anyone have the pattern for this?

Thanks,

Will

Reply to
NorthIdahoWWer

I think the plan you may be looking for can be found on the meiselwoodhobby.com site.

Reply to
Jack Casuso

A back issue of Scroll Saw Workshop has something like this. If I can find it, i'll let you know.

Jim in PA

Reply to
JimBrowninPA

Jim,

You can do a search on 'nativity' at this site and see a number of articles referenced.

Rick in PA

Reply to
rvscreations