Searching for a puzzle pattern

Hello, During my summer hollydays in the Canadian Rockies, I saw a woodden puzzle that I would like to find the pattern : It is a wild scene : deers, wolves (maybe also horses ?) whose particularity was to include the "smaller animals" between the feets of the larger ones ... It was a simple pattern (# 10 pieces) but was highlighted by the choice of a beautiful woodden sheet.

If any of you knows this pattern, it would be great to send me a drawing at :

jean-yves DOT seyler AT cnes DOT fr

Thanks for your help :-)

JYS

Reply to
JYS

Hum...I am thinking that this is because you want to scrollsaw the thing out...Hope so... Probably your quickest answer would be to go online and spend a bit of time in images.google.com, finding pictures of various animals. I suggest finding ones that are more or less side-on (which should not be too difficult). Grab the pictures and use almost any paint program to adjust their sizes and lay them out on a sheet of paper the appropriate size. Print off the pattern and adhere it to the wood, then, cut away. Simple. Alternatively, you could get a children's coloring book dealing with many animals - maybe a visit to the zoo? Scan that into a computer, or use a copying machine to adjust the sizes of the images to fit your needs, then, adhere a copy of the pattern to the wood, and cut away. There is more than one way to skin a cat. Regards Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt