Making a box

Imagine the video took longer than the actual woodwork in making this box.

Ed Pawlowski

I'd be interested in a "making of" video--I'm curious how he did some of the shots.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Very carefully? ;)

Neat video but I'll add a +1 to Ed's comment. Somebody had a lot of time on their hands.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I want some of those magic self-screwing screws.

Reply to
Just Wondering

If you want to see a bunch of wooden objects make themselves, from rough sawn wood to a finished project, check out a few of Frank Howarth's stop-action videos.

His shop is just as impressive as his videos.

If you view these at 2x speed, they are super cool.

DerbyDad03

They're everywhere on YouTube. Even EngelsCoachShop has them...

Reply to
Jack