Another way to attach an auxiliary fence to Biesemeyer style table saw fence, including SawStop T-Glide

Another way to attach an auxiliary fence to Biesemeyer style table saw fence, including SawStop T-Glide open original image

There are lots of ways to clamp on an auxiliary fence, but I wanted a more direct solution, so tried this.

  1. Remove T-Glide fence plate
  2. Mount T-nuts from the inside of fence plate
  3. Bolt on any auxiliary fence

Feels solid and says vertical

Photos below and video here:

StevenWoodward