looks very well made

looks to be simple and thought out and the price is very good comparing to off the shelf brand name stuff

did not see a 1 incher but if they did that they would find a lot of new fans i would bet

Reply to
Electric Comet

For the price it's disappointing the warranty is only one year.

Reply to
Casper

i bet if it broke after that and it was due to some fault of theirs they might work something out because you could call them and they probably actually answer the phone

instead of sending you into a circuitous digital dungeon via button pushes only to be placed into a queue that magically disconnects after 9 minutes

but how does the length of their warranty compare to the industry for a similar tool

Reply to
Electric Comet

I'm of the opinion I'd rather have a good tool with a short warrany that never breaks down than a piece of crap with a lifetime warranty that I never get to use because it's always being sent back for repair or waiting for replacement.

Kinda like the lifetime warranted battery I bought for the old Ambassador that was replaced 3 times in 2 years - once leaving me stranded, of all places,on the "Ambassador Bridge", Much happier with a battery with a one year warranty that gave over 7 years of service before going with the car when I got rid of it.

Reply to
clare

that is the thing and a lot of the stuff off the boat is a hit or miss

where as that belt sander and every one they sell is checked out and tested and that is worth a lot because getting broken stuff is a huge waste of time

Reply to
Electric Comet