Looking for parts for a Tradesmen

I have a Tradesmen 14" bandsaw model T7060 and looking for the axle block part number 14-003 . I would like to get to building stuff. thanks again for your help . Michael T.

Reply to
Michael

A quick google search suggests that it might be called a ShopCraft T7060 also ?

Good luck, if you have your heart set on that bandsaw - my experiences with my old Delta 3-wheel 16 inch bandsaw were not good. It required a thinner blade because of the small radius of the wheels ... the thinner blades liked to wander and twist ... and were harder to find. John T.

Reply to
hubops