Looking for Indy Woodcrafter

I am looking for an Indianapolis-based woodcrafter to assist me in the construction of a new solid body electric guitar. I envision a prototype(s) model initially from plywood and then a Alder finished product, There will probably be more than one finished product made.

Project will include obvious cutting, but beveling, routing and drilling of guitar body for electrics, neck and more.

I have a photo of the guitar (no longer in production and very hard to locate) and will continue to look to see if I can purchase the real thing. Modifications in the end design will be made to avoid and copyright/trade violations.

If you interested, email me back.

Michael Gauf PaintedAxe.com

mgauf