Looking for bandsaw blades

Newbie here, looking for carbide bandsaw blades. Anyone know of a good source of quality blades online or otherwise? Operating a Jet 14" with

931/2" blades.. thanks in advance
Reply to
Mike Brannon

If you're in Canada try R & D Bandsaws in Brampton, Ontario. I found the serice and quality good.

Keith

Reply to
Keith

I called all the local dealers and saw blade/sharpening places till I found one that carried Lenox. Luv these blades.

Reply to
markm

Seems like Suffolk Machinery sells tham and I know Laguna sells them. Sticker shock is tough.

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Be aware that Lenox carbide blades on small bandsaws often have a high failure rate OR early failure due to the flexing from the small bandsaw wheels. I know that MiniMax does NOT recommend the Lenox Carbide blades on saws smaller than 20in

John

Reply to
John Crea

this helps.

Layne ps, usual disclaimers apply.

Reply to
Layne

this is a real fact. wish it was not so.

Reply to
Steve Knight