longer arbor for Dewalt table saw?

Hi, Does anyone know if it's possible to replace the arbor on a Dewalt contractors table saw with a longer one? And if so where would I find such a thing. I can't fit many spacers in my stacked dado before running out of threads. Short of buying a new table saw are there any other suggestions for this problem? Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike King

Try removing the outer washer to fit one or two more cutters. I replace mine with my forrest stabilizer when I need space on my delta CS, and when I need more I completely remove the washer and stabilizer.

You will have a little rougher cut on the blade that goes up against the nut, but nothing really terrible.

Reply to
tiredofspam