Little Jhonny Jokes

A father came home from a long business trip to find his son riding a new 21 speed mountain bike. "Where did you get the money for the bike? It must have cost $300," he asked.

"Easy, Dad," little Johnny replied. "I earned it hiking."

"Come on Johnny," the father said. "Tell me the truth."

Read More From

AnjaliKumar

Damn.. If you're going to spam, invest in spell check..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Mr. Reynolds, would come over to see Mom. He'd give me a $20 bill and tell me to take a hike!"

Reply to
none of the above