lessons learned the hard way...

Yeah, I know. All of my old friends are on the far side of their second or third divorces.

Reply to
Silvan

I'd bet not ... he probably ended up marrying that chick he sent us all pictures of and she won't let him near the computer.

Reply to
Swingman

Before marriage a man yearns for SWMBO, after marriage a man earns for SWMBO.

Reply to
Phisherman

And after divorce, a man earns for SWMBO's common law husband.

I had a pair of neighbors like that once. She cashed the alimony checks, and she and her live-in were both unemployed.

Reply to
Silvan