leigh FMT Jig Cutters

Anybody know who makes the cutters for Leigh ? I have the FMT and I am looking for a the 1/2" bit but they want $65 USD. MLCS has a 1/2" for $35 -- only thing is it only has a 1 1/2" cutting length (vice the 2 1/8") on the oversized Leigh cutter.

I am poking around looking for a cheaper alternative

Reply to
Sam the Cat

Not sure if they'll have the cutter but you might check Magnate

sell long shank cutters for the Legacy ornamental mill as well as some other unsual router bits.

Reply to
Dave

Reply to
Pat Barber