Lee Valley's AFD "Pause" now Permanent?

No new AFD tool again this year.

Rob Lee, 1yr ago:

Reply to
Spalted Walt

What's an AFD?

(It would be considerate to include a "what's this link all about" comment when posting links. ) "In twenty five words or less, explain why you should click on this."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

You shouldn't.

AFD = April Fool's Day.

For years Lee Valley has presented an AFD tool. The first link takes you to all their SFD tools - pretty funny stuff.

Reply to
Jerry Osage

HTH

Reply to
Spalted Walt

And all of them work, even if most aren't prectical.

That's the part that I enjoyed most about them. (Still want the pocket dovetailer.)

Reply to
Drew Lawson

I think they may have actually sold the "Story Tape" as a real product.

Reply to
Greg Guarino

snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net (Jerry Osage) on Tue, 02 Apr 2019 00:39:34

-0500 typed in rec.woodworking the following:

"I see!", said the blind carpenter, when he picked up his hammer and saw.

Although the idea for "story tapes" does appear attractive.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

They had enough demand for that one that they added it to their product line.

Reply to
Drew Lawson

Greg Guarino wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

They do. Just got one for Christmas.