LED lights and glare

So after the FEIT's I also bought some other bulbs on sale eco smart I think. I bought the daylight bulbs.

I put them in some swing lamps .. I noticed last night the glare was so intense that I could not read the drill gauge to center my drill point. I was sharpening some drill bits. I put in an incadescent and had no problem.

So the LED's are nice, and provide a nice light, but they can be glarey. I'm also not sure I like the daylight bulbs. I may like the softer LED's.

Still wishing that the 100w equivs would drop in price. As I don't find the 60s enough..

Reply to
woodchucker

I wonder if it is the brand. We like the daylight but never had a glare problem. Our are Phillips. I don't have them in the shop though, great in the bathroom too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski