latest must have tool!

just makes you drool, doesn't it??

Mike in Mystic

oooh! oooh! I want TWO!!

I wonder if they make a left handed model - Robin??

Reply to
Vic Baron

great April Fool Joke....this is a classic!!! ....when I worked for Shopsmith one of the tool designers sent a fax to all the stores telling about the new Shopsmith key making machine that would be used on the Mark V. Even had part numbers and pricing. I believe he got several orders for the machines until they realized it was an April Fool Joke! Mike

Reply to
aswr

"Vic Baron" wrote in news:smg3e.5604$FN4.484 @newssvr21.news.prodigy.com:

Make sure you get one of those with the High Angle Blade option, for working with gnarly woods.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

I sure hope that's not just Photoshop - talk about a collector's piece.

Reply to
Gordon Airporte

It kind of scares me.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there's a 2nd page...

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Thanks, I needed the laugh today.

Reply to
Nick Degidio

on 4/1/2005 1:36 PM Todd Fatheree said the following:

No, actually, was LAST year. It was a low plane.

Seriously, no joke. Look here:

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

I just added it to my "Christmas Wish List"!

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

Reply to
Eddie Munster

I think it should be renamed the "Gatling Guage" --dave

Reply to
Dave Jackson

:-)

Reply to
jo4hn

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:04:37 -0500, the inscrutable "no(SPAM)vasys" spake:

I went to look, got hooked, and ended up with yet another $53.30 order. I put special instructions on it, too. "Make Rob personally hand-pack this order." That'll teach him to sucker me in like that, huh?

========================================================= The Titanic. The Hindenburg. +

The Clintons. + Website & Graphic Design =========================================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That just goes to show you that when it comes to quality, "everything" Lee Valley does is dipped in it.

That one got a couple extra dippings.

UA100, who is also hoping it wasn't PhotoShop'd...

Reply to
Unisaw A-100

Reply to
Hax Planks

Indeed. Had me going for most of it til I saw the "Happy April 1" at the end, and the lack of a price.

Quality job though, to make their little bit of fun believeable.

Renata

Reply to
Renata

I'd be happy if they would actually make a smaller one of these, even with less capability. It's a good basic idea, just too big, and not real.

Reply to
Charley